Welcome to the Institute for Operations Research (IOR)
The Institute of Operations Research (IOR) has been founded on January 1st, 2009, and consists of the chairs of Professors Grothe, Nickel, Rebennack and Stein (executive director).
For further information about the IOR click here or choose one of the links below.
- Chair Professor Grothe (Analytics and Statistics)
- Chair Professor Nickel (Discrete Optimization and Logistics)
- Chair Professor Rebennack (Stochastic Optimization)
- Chair Professor Stein (Continuous Optimization)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Blackburn
- Prof. Dr. med. Martin Hansis
- Prof. em. Dr. Klaus Neumann
- Prof. em. Dr. Dr. h.c. Diethard Pallaschke
- Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Waldmann